Monday 12 December 2011

sorry for you all .. ♥

Heyhey..Im comming back here ! sorry for all of u ..^^ xixi
cause before im so buzy ...need do many many thing for myself .. 
then i need to change myself nw .. then i need to cut my hair,learn hw to dressup myself,learn some make-up lesson .. yahoooooo ^^
i wan change change change !! change my self 
im so happy for my single life 450 day .. 

Tis single life let me noe hw to separate , learn to be a strong girl n any any thing .. haha
im the opposite and u .. when i have many many thoughts,i will no put put in my heart,
because its things no important for me .. :) 
if unhappy i go sleep .. be a sleep pig wat things also no need to bother .. 
my tears is not fall easily .. those r juz little thing for me ..:D
not worht .. u noe ? ><
sorry about u , cause i no have love any ppl .. i wan single .. 
thx for your kidness to me be4 .. :') we also can be best friend more gud lah .. :)

Happy christmas and more 1 month's Happy new year♥
I wish all the couple can sweet always .. and wish my self can be a beautiful girl .. =)
and im going to touch the lives of shooting .. haha .. 
add oil to myself .. ♥

Let u see my photo .. ♥

i need to change phone n many many .. i need to buy new wallet .. buy red colour .. 
i super love red colour .. ^^ huh love too ? we r best friend , right ? xD (KIDDING ONLY LAH)

my new babe i love it soooo much .. mwakz.. ♥
its name 'happy'.. haha .. soo q..


No comments:

Post a Comment